Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank You

Before I forget, I want to send everyone another thank you for all the letters, photos, emails, cards, gifts and goodies for the kids that was sent to us while we were here.  I never expected most of them, a few were specific requests that we had asked for.  So thank you to those of you who did the running around for us in town too. Whether it was a needed item for a science project, or a part for the sleds, or just to satisfy a sweet tooth.  We appreciated it all.  The surprise gifts were the best though, an unexpected parcel at mail day.  I think getting my mail when I return home will somehow not be so eventful, maybe I'll have to start some new ritual, just to help keep the memories alive.

2 comments:

  1. you haven't been to our busy little snack shack yet, looking forward to our first rendez-vous with you and the kids;)

    Dave & Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Guys,
    The last 2 postings make me want to cry!! I really feel for you 2 and the kids..it'll be so different! Change is so hard. Hopefully some things were much missed and the good-bye and back again won't be too hard. I can't even begin to imagine what's in store for you all.

    God Bless you on your last days of *Living Your Dream* - and Here's to You Both on finding a New One!! Love You ALL

    ReplyDelete