Friday, June 11, 2010

Bye For Now

This is probably my last entry from here, we are packing up and taking down our internet set up any day now.  We have been trying to enjoy every last minute that we have left and the last few days have definitely been enjoyable.  Some good friends of ours from back home came up a few days ago and we have enjoyed showing them around.  I think that they enjoyed their visit too.  This weekend there is a flying club that comes to the lake.  We had heard about this earlier in the year but thought that we would not be here for it, so I am happy that we still are.  I guess we are to expect a few planes to land on the lake and a few to land on the airstrip nearby.  Their evenings are spent around the campfire playing music.  The kids are looking forward to seeing the planes land. 
I have to say that Paul and I are having a hard time leaving, this year has been the best we have ever experienced.  I have never lived in such a beautiful place, with so much to offer.  We are definitely leaving with a heavy heart and we know we will come back to the area.  For one, or claim is still here, and secondly, Paul usually comes up here to snowmobile in the winter.  I think that the kids and I will be including ourselves on those trips from now on.  Other than that, we will be coming up here whenever we can.  My blog will continue once we get back, I know I will have more to say, more to compare to our life back home and more pictures to share.  I should have computer connection again in about 5 days, so bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment